venerdì 15 febbraio 2013

A dom is forever, di Lexi Blake

A Dom is Forever (Masters and Mercenaries, #3)A Dom is Forever by Lexi Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a beautiful surprise!
After the previous book in this serie, that I haven't loved so much, I didn't expect that this story could be so funny, sweet, rich in action, humor, passion, self-deepness and commotion too!
Two beautiful characters, perfect settings, intense love-story, credible bad-men, credible and ultrasexy bed-man, sweet, strong and lovable heroine and the extra-bonus, something of Ian's past. Also Adam and Jake are smart and hilarious in this book!
THANK YOU SO MUCH Lexi Blake!

Yes, the titles of this serie are mocking James Bond's films: The dom who loved me, The men with the golden cuffs and this, A dom is forever. I like Lexi Blake self-humor!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...