venerdì 18 aprile 2014

Meant for love, di Marie Force

Meant for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, #10)Meant for Love by Marie Force
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This month is really lucky for me in romance reading, this is the third 5-stars-book that I read! More 4,5 stars, but the improvement from the last two books of the serie is so great that I prefer 5 incredibly-involving stars!
In this last book in the Gansett Island serie, we see the interaction between hot Alex and dear Jenny. It's a tender and sexy story, with funny moments and precious words, with deep insights and sad memories, a lot of hope and strength and force and courage. And less whining and man confidence than in the previous (finally!). And less characters and sub-plots (finally!). And less Tiffany and Caroline (finally!). And less children (no, it's a joke, more than ever!). Recommended!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...